Chorlton Mill Properties for SaleAddress: 3 Cambridge Street, Manchester, M1 5BZ
Summary of Chorlton Mill, Manchester
- Prestigious M1 postcode.
- Iconic landmark: Together with its metal-bound chimney, this Grade II Listed Building, converted Mill, with original features including vaulted ceilings and exposed brick beam, was built in 1853.
- Prime location: in the heart of city centre, next to CBD, entertainment districts and universities.
- Manchester Metropolitan University: 2 mins walk
- The University of Manchester: 14 mins walk
-University of Salford: 13 mins by train
- Convenience: next to Manchester Oxford Road Station nearby the central business, university, and entertainment districts.
- Oxford Road Station: 5 mins walk
- Deansgate Train and Tram Station: 8 mins walk
- St Peters Square Tram Station: 9 mins walk
-Manchester Piccadilly Station: 15 mins walk
- Great opportunity: soon-to-be-completed project (Jan 2021) to take up the Stamp Duty Holiday with exclusive 5 units, including private patios.
Typical Unit of Chorlton Mill, Manchester
- TypeChorlton Mill 2Bed
- SizeFrom 775 sqft
- PriceFrom GBP 274,995
- TypeChorlton Mill 3Bed
- SizeFrom 1151 sqft
- PriceFrom GBP 399,995
Price List of Chorlton Mill, Manchester
For more information about the price list of Chorlton Mill - Manchester, please make an enquiry to our international property team.
Floor plan of Chorlton Mill, Manchester
For more information about the floor plans of Chorlton Mill - Manchester, please make an enquiry to our international property team.
Facilities of Chorlton Mill, Manchester
- ✓Range / Oven